• Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
• Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
• Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
with annual commitment
Price does not include tax. Price may change due the exchange rate.
Bring your ideas to life
Work better as a team with better tools. Collaborate in real time with professional email, persistent chat, online storage, and video conferencing tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Chat, meet, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. Combine messaging, voice calls, video calls, and availability in one app.
1 TB secure cloud storage per user
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage to edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime, financially backed service-level agreement.
Security built in
Keep customer data safe with help from cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring.
Easy to set up
Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Here to help
Rely on Microsoft Support for answers with a call or chat, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.