Coollink is recruiting Sales Account Managers for its Abuja offices.
Responsible for building business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Carry out analysis and recommend the right solution based on individual needs.
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
- Seek regular feedback from customers.
- Build and maintain a cordial and productive working relationship with the other departments in the company.
- Update the Daily and Weekly Prospect reports.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Minimum requirements and qualifications :
- Must be living in Abuja
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a good University.
Minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales in Abuja, preferably in the Telecommunications industry.
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Client Relationship Management
Motivation for Sales