We are delighted and proud of everyone working at Coollink.ng for making this award possible! Asta our Satellite Broadband solution, won an award for the best business model in the SME category during ITU Telecom World 2019!
In 2017, we launched Asta Satellite Broadband which has been a major disruptor in the satellite Internet segment. Asta introduced all the below features in the market:
- Flexible subscriptions. You can subscribe to any plan at any time. You are not stock in 1 plan for a month of a year before being able to downgrade or upgrade.
- Unused Data rollover. If you don’t consume all your Data during the month of activation, your unused Data will rollover on any plan renewal.
- Price transparency. Form our online shop, www.asta.ng, you the full visibility of all prices, subscriptions plans, equipment cost and also installation cost.
- Seamless customer journey, from buying online to enjoying your satellite broadband anywhere in Nigeria with 3 to 5 working day.
- Online customer portal. You have access to your client portal to monitor your Data consumption, renew, upgrade, downgrade your Data plan and even enable or disable selected Internet traffic.
All the features above seem pretty straightforward, but believe us, to implement them in the Satellite Industry was a very difficult journey. For instance, if it was not for Coollink, not 1
single satellite client in Nigeria would have benefited from the Data rollover feature.
We also have to thank our Partner, Eutelsat, who understood and helped us tremendously in achieving these key features for the Nigerian and African market.
We are pound and honoured that our work at Coollink has been rewarded Internationally by the ITU by the Secretary-General Mr Houlin Zhao, for the best business model in the SME category during the ITU Telecom World 2019 in Budapest.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." --Michael Jordan
Write a comment